[Korea] Seoul Grevin Living Waxwork Museum
Get ready to enter a world of fame and fortune with endless fascination as you come up close and personal with the stars stars. France’s famous beeswax museum, the Musee Grevin, opens its new 4th venue in Seoul, South Korea’s capital, after its opening in Paris, Montreal and Prague. The first Asian subsidiary in Seoul is adding a slew of South Korean hallyu celebrities like Psy, G Dragon as well as figuare skating star Kim Yuna. Over 80 wax figures will be presented in different themed spaces, including historical figures such as King Sejong and General Yi Sun-sin. Each hall is equipped with high-end technology that allows you to interact through lifelike gestures, actions and vocal sounds.
- Monday – Saturday 9:30am – 9:00pm; Sunday 9:30am – 7.00pm
- For exact operation hour, updated program schedules and maintenance in progress, please refer to the official website of Seoul Grevin Living Waxwork Museum
Ticket Information :
- 1 time entrance.
How To Use :
- Upon payment made, you will receive the confirmation email of purchase with Order Number. Please kindly keep the Order Number for your reference. The E-Tickets/Vouchers will be sending to you 3 days before your departure.
- Please Print and present the E-Tickets/Voucher at the ticketing counter of the attraction or the Guide for your tours or that Hotel that you booked to stay. For products that the QR Code is provided, please download it to your smart phone for scanning at the entrance of the attraction.
- Please refer to our final notes on “How To Use” in the email together with the E-Tickets/Vouchers.
- Please correspondence with our Customer Service 1700 81 6671 or WhatsApp to +60123281900 for emergency assistance.
Product Validity : 31 Mar 2019
1 Day Pass