[Korea] Seoul Hongdae Trick Eye Museum
Trick Eye Museum is a 3D interactive museum which first opened its doors in 2010 at the heart of culture and art – Hongdae, Seoul. Trick Eye Museum shares a unique type of experience with its audiences using a technique called trompe-l’oeil (trick of the eye). Visitors are allowed to freely explore the multiple galleries with their eyes, hands, and of course, cameras. With 700 thousand visitors worldwide in 2014, the museum is loved by a wide spectrum of people; it is also the first optical illusion museum that is recognized by audiences as the number 1 museum out of all the attractions in Seoul on TripAdvisor.
- 09:00am – 21:00pm
- For exact operation hour, updated program schedules and maintenance in progress, please refer to the official website of Trick Eye Musuem
Ticket Information :
- An Entrance ticket to access the Trick Eye Museum.
How To Use :
- Upon payment made, you will receive the confirmation email of purchase with Order Number. Please kindly keep the Order Number for your reference. The E-Tickets/Vouchers will be sending to you 3 days before your departure.
- Please Print and present the E-Tickets/Voucher at the ticketing counter of the attraction or the Guide for your tours or that Hotel that you booked to stay. For products that the QR Code is provided, please download it to your smart phone for scanning at the entrance of the attraction.
- Please refer to our final notes on “How To Use” in the email together with the E-Tickets/Vouchers.
- Please correspondence with our Customer Service 1700 81 6671 or WhatsApp to +60123281900 for emergency assistance.
Product Validity : 31 Mar 2019
1 Day Pass