Seoul Jump Show
Presenting Korean new hit show, the spectacular Martial Arts Performance JUMP. This dynamic show fuses the ancient Korean fighting arts of Tae-kwon-do with Tae-Kyun and other Asian martial arts. Set in an average Korean home, JUMP is centered around a typical, but dramatically agile, Korean family – from the authoritarian grandfather, drunken uncle and Tae Kwon Do-chopping mother to the awkward girlfriend’s suitor.
Each member is a martial arts expert, possessing championship level Tae Kwon Do, Tae Kyun and gymnastic skills. They enjoy nothing more than challenging each other to martial arts showdowns, displaying their awe-inspiring expertise. JUMP is Non-Verbal performance that is the first show of its kind to blend martial arts performance with a compelling and hilarious narrative. One of Seoul’s most fun shows, and a great introduction to Korea’s martial arts heritage.
- Monday – Saturday show time : 5:00pm & 8:00pm; Sunday and public holiday show time : 2:00pm & 6:00pm
- For exact operation hour, updated program schedules and maintenance in progress, please refer to the official website of Seoul Jump Show
Ticket Information :
- 1 time show with your selection of seats.
How To Use :
- Upon payment made, you will receive the confirmation email of purchase with Order Number. Please kindly keep the Order Number for your reference. The E-Tickets/Vouchers will be sending to you 3 days before your departure.
- Please Print and present the E-Tickets/Voucher at the ticketing counter of the attraction or the Guide for your tours or that Hotel that you booked to stay. For products that the QR Code is provided, please download it to your smart phone for scanning at the entrance of the attraction.
- Please refer to our final notes on “How To Use” in the email together with the E-Tickets/Vouchers.
- Please correspondence with our Customer Service 1700 81 6671 or WhatsApp to +60123281900 for emergency assistance.
Product Validity : 31 Aug 2018