[Korea] Seoul Pang Show on E-land Cruise
Experience the exciting culinary Pang Show was original from the popular K-drama – “Kim Tak Goo, the King of Baking”. Located at the E-Land Cruise dock in Yeouido, the show depicts how an apprentice goes through various challenges in order to make bread that will please the audience. You may experience bread making and the on-board performance while cruising on Han River. Don’t forget to collect your hand make bread after the show!
- Show time : 5:00pm & 8:00pm
Ticket Information :
- 1 time show with your selection time.
How To Use :
- Upon payment made, you will receive the confirmation email of purchase with Order Number. Please kindly keep the Order Number for your reference. The E-Tickets/Vouchers will be sending to you 3 days before your departure.
- Please Print and present the E-Tickets/Voucher at the ticketing counter of the attraction or the Guide for your tours or that Hotel that you booked to stay. For products that the QR Code is provided, please download it to your smart phone for scanning at the entrance of the attraction.
- Please refer to our final notes on “How To Use” in the email together with the E-Tickets/Vouchers.
- Please correspondence with our Customer Service 1700 81 6671 or WhatsApp to +60123281900 for emergency assistance.
Product Validity : 31 Mar 2019