Shanghai Huangpu River Cruise
A leisure cruise ride on Huangpu River cruise to have a general understanding about the past, present and future of Shanghai at a glance, perfect for first-timers in Shanghai! The cruise starts from the Bund and will cruise along the most popular sights along the Huangpu River such as the Oriental Pearl TV Tower, the Shanghai International Convention Center, Jin Mao Tower, International Finance Center, the Shanghai Center, and more. The tradition mixes with modernity culture along Huangpu River, the breathtaking skyscrapers in relaxing way, to catch a glimpse of life blood of Shanghai, you can take a cruise leisurely sailing on Huangpu River – no matter in the daytime or at night.
- 11:00am-1:00pm: boat leaves every hour.
- 1:00pm-9:30pm: boat leaves every half hour.
Ticket Information :
- An entrance ticket for Huangpu River Cruise ride.
- Cruise duration 50min.
- Shidao Ferry Pier -> Fairway Pier -> Shilihutou Pier (on the way to the Lujiazui Financial District) -> Pudong Riverside Avenue -> Jinmao Tower -> Oriental Pearl -> Shanghai International Passenger Center -> Chen Yi Square -> Huambo Tour Group
How To Use :
- Upon payment made, you will receive the confirmation email of purchase with Order Number. Please kindly keep the Order Number for your reference. The E-Tickets/Vouchers will be sending to you 3 days before your departure.
- Please Print and present the E-Tickets/Voucher at the ticketing counter of the attraction or the Guide for your tours or that Hotel that you booked to stay. For products that the QR Code is provided, please download it to your smart phone for scanning at the entrance of the attraction.
- Please refer to our final notes on “How To Use” in the email together with the E-Tickets/Vouchers.
- Please correspondence with our Customer Service 1700 81 6671 or WhatsApp to +60123281900 for emergency assistance.
Product Validity : 31 Dec 2018