[Singapore] Gardens By The Bay + FunVee Open Top Bus 1Day Hopper Pass
Experiencing one of the top attractions in Singapore, Garden by the bay, an Eco-friendly attraction which features the world Guinness World Record 2015 for being the Largest Glass Greenhouse for its Flower Dome conservatory!
Enjoy your own City Tour with FunVee Open Top buses. Departing from Singapore Flyer on City Attractions Hopper Route A, take pictures of Marina Bay Sands as you pass by on Esplanade Bridge. Going by Merlion Park and Lau Pa Sat (Festival Market), you will see Buddha Tooth Relic Temple. See modern Singapore at Clarke Quay, before reaching Botanic Gardens, where the greenery will astound you. Re-enter the fast paced city life of Orchard Road before returning back to Singapore Flyer. Relax at Singapore for a few minutes before you start on the next part of your tour on City Attractions Hopper Route B. Enjoy the scenery of the Padang, old Supreme Court and old Parliament House before we go past St. Andrew’s Cathedral. After going past Boat Quay, drop off at the bus stop opposite Sri Mariamman Temple and take in the sights of Chinatown, Sri Mariamman Temple and Masjid Jamae Chulia on foot with our Walking Trail. Enjoy light snacks or have lunch in Chinatown. Reboard the Bus at the bus stop opposite Sri Mariamman Temple and proceed past Peranakan Museum, National Museum before reaching Little India, Arab Street and Kampong Glam. On the way back to Singapore Flyer, enjoy a great picture taking opportunity of Raffles Hotel from the FunVee Open Top Bus!
- Garden by The Bay Conservatories: 09:00am – 09:00pm
- Outdoor Gardens : 05:00am – 02:00am
- Funvee City Hopper Green Route: 09:00 AM – 05:00 PM
- Funvee Sentosa Shuttle Hopper Red Route: 09:45 AM, 11:45 AM, 03:45 PM & 05:45 PM
- Funvee Marina Sightseeing Hopper Orange Route: 10:45 AM – 04:45 PM
- For exact operation hour, updated program schedules and maintenance in progress, please refer to the official website of Gardens by the Bay and Singapore FunVee Open Top Bus 1 Day Hopper Pass.
Ticket Information :
- Inclusive admission of 2 conservatories: Flower Dome & Cloud Forest.
- Exclusive admission of OCBC Skywalk ticket
- Please choose any 1 route only from City Hopper on Green Route OR Sentosa Shuttle Hopper on Red Route OR Marina Sightseeing Hopper on Orange Route.
- This promotion is not valid for Singapore local residence and PR holder.
- Flower Dome
- Cloud Forest
- OCBC Skyway
- Supertree Grove
- Far East Organization Children’s Garden
- Bay East Garden
- Dragonfly & Kingfisher Lakes
- Heritage Gardens
- World of Plants
- The Canyon
- Sun Pavilion
- Art Sculptures
- And so much more!!
How To Use :
- Upon payment made, you will receive the confirmation email of purchase with Order Number. Please kindly keep the Order Number for your reference. The E-Tickets/Vouchers will be sending to you 3 days before your departure.
- Please Print and present the E-Tickets/Voucher at the ticketing counter of the attraction or the Guide for your tours or that Hotel that you booked to stay. For products that the QR Code is provided, please download it to your smart phone for scanning at the entrance of the attraction.
- Please refer to our final notes on “How To Use” in the email together with the E-Tickets/Vouchers.
- Please correspondence with our Customer Service 1700 81 6671 or WhatsApp to +60123281900 for emergency assistance.
Recommended Tips :
- Wish to capture the nicer scene and cooler feeling while at Cloud Forest? note down its mist timings:
10.00am, 12.00pm, 2.00pm, 4.00pm, 6.00pm, 8.00pm!
- Please make sure to wear comfortable shoes, drinking water, full phone battery and power bank, as many beautiful photos to take during the visit.
- Don’t forget to visit Gardens by The Bay and Marina at night to enjoy beautiful view and not to miss Hippo Bus Moonlight Adventure.
- You can also make a combo with Jurong Bird Park, enjoy Singapore Flyer at night and even visit USS.
Product Validity : 31 Mar 2019