[Singapore] Singapore Zoo (Daytime) + Tram Ride
Singapore Zoo is a nine-time winner of the coveted Best Leisure Attraction Experience award by the Singapore Tourism Board, the 26-hectare wildlife park is nestled within the lush Mandai rainforest that stretches into the magnificent Upper Seletar Reservoir. More than 2,800 animals representing over 300 species of mammals, birds and reptiles call Singapore Zoo home.At this beautifully designed zoo where animals live in naturalistic habitats, you can trek along foot tracks or hop on to a guided tram to see natural wonders like the endangered white tiger and the world’s largest collection of proboscis monkeys! Many more interesting animals and let’s explore!!
- 08:30am – 18:00pm
- For exact operation hour, updated program schedules and maintenance in progress, please refer to the official website of Singapore Zoo
Ticket Information :
- An Entrance ticket for you to access the Singapore Zoo. Enjoy your day with more than 2,800 animals representing over 300 species of mammal and birds living in this beautifully designed and naturalistic habitats.
- This promotion is not valid for Singapore local residence and PR holder.
How To Use :
- Upon payment made, you will receive the confirmation email of purchase with Order Number. Please kindly keep the Order Number for your reference. The E-Tickets/Vouchers will be sending to you 3 days before your departure.
- Please Print and present the E-Tickets/Voucher at the ticketing counter of the attraction or the Guide for your tours or that Hotel that you booked to stay. For products that the QR Code is provided, please download it to your smart phone for scanning at the entrance of the attraction.
- Please refer to our final notes on “How To Use” in the email together with the E-Tickets/Vouchers.
- Please correspondence with our Customer Service 1700 81 6671 or WhatsApp to +60123281900 for emergency assistance.
Product Validity : 30 Sept 2019