[Hong Kong] Sky Terrace 428 + The Peak Tram (1 Way Express 1 Way Normal)
The Sky Terrace 428, standing at 428 meters above sea level, is the highest viewing platform in Hong Kong offering a stunning 360-degree panoramic view across the Hong Kong. Whether you visit The Peak in the morning, afternoon or nighttime, The Sky Terrace 428 is a scenic spot that you should not miss!
- 10:00am – 11:00pm
- For exact operation hour, updated program schedules and maintenance in progress, please refer to the official website of Hong Kong Sky Terrace
Ticket Information :
- The departure time from the Meeting Point to The Peak is fixed at 12pm / 2pm / 4pm (Daily) and you are required to present yourselves at least 10 minutes before departure to confirm your attendance.
- The representative will lead you up with the Express Pass that enable you to skip 2hours queue at the Tram Station. Upon reaching The Peak, you are free to visit the Sky Terrace.
- Return on own by Tram and Normal Pass.
How To Use :
- Upon payment made, you will receive the confirmation email of purchase with Order Number. Please kindly keep the Order Number for your reference. The E-Tickets/Vouchers will be sending to you 3 days before your departure.
- Please Print and present the E-Tickets/Voucher at the ticketing counter of the attraction or the Guide for your tours or that Hotel that you booked to stay. For products that the QR Code is provided, please download it to your smart phone for scanning at the entrance of the attraction.
- Please refer to our final notes on “How To Use” in the email together with the E-Tickets/Vouchers.
- Please correspondence with our Customer Service 1700 81 6671 or WhatsApp to +60123281900 for emergency assistance
Recommended Tips :
- Enjoy the highest viewing in Hong Kong at night is a good choices for you to have a unforgettable memories for your trip.
- You may check out Madame Tussaud +Sky Terrace + Victoria Peak Tram.
Product Validity : 31 March 2019