Sydney Sea Life Aquarium
Sydney Sea Life Aquarium is one of the world’s largest aquariums – with over 700 different species and 13,000 animals in an impressive six million liters of water, with 14 themed zones – Jurassic Seas, Great Barrier Reef, Bay of Rays, Dugong Island, etc. Stop by and meet the two friendly dugongs Pig and Wuru. You will also have a chance to meet Spinner, the youngest penguin at the aquarium, and Mr. Black and Pinksta, the cute little mischievous penguin couple. Immerse yourself in the underwater world of Shark Valley, the majestic ocean tunnel walk-through.
- Operating hours: 9:30am – 7:00pm.
- For exact operation hour, updated program schedules and maintenance in progress, please refer to the official website of Sydney Sea Life Aquarium.
Ticket Information :
- Inclusive of entrance to Sydney Sea Life Aquarium.
How To Use :
- Upon payment made, you will receive the confirmation email of purchase with Order Number. Please kindly keep the Order Number for your reference. The E-Tickets/Vouchers will be sending to you 3 days before your departure.
- Please Print and present the E-Tickets/Voucher at the ticketing counter of the attraction or the Guide for your tours or that Hotel that you booked to stay. For products that the QR Code is provided, please download it to your smart phone for scanning at the entrance of the attraction.
- Please refer to our final notes on “How To Use” in the email together with the E-Tickets/Vouchers.
- Please correspondence with our Customer Service 1700 81 6671 or WhatsApp to +60123281900 for emergency assistance.
Product Validity : 31 Dec 2018