Sydney Taronga Zoo
Located on the stunning shoreline of Sydney Harbour, Taronga Zoo is surrounded by beautiful landscapes that are perfect for a stroll before exploring the zoo. Overlooking the magnificent Sydney Harbour, open 365 days a year, admission includes daily keeper talks and shows, and access to the Sky Safari, Sydney’s only cable car. Enjoy the QBE Free-Flight Bird Show overlooking Sydney Harbour, featuring some of the world’s most spectacular birds and be delighted by the Daily Seal Show where Australian and Californian Sea-lions and the New Zealand Fur-seals will impress you with their grace and skill.
- Operating hours: 9:30am – 4:30pm.
- For exact operation hour, updated program schedules and maintenance in progress, please refer to the official website of Sydney Taronga Zoo.
Ticket Information :
- Inclusive of entrance to Sydney Taronga Zoo
- Daily Show – Seal Show on 11:00am & 2:00pm, QBE Free-Flight Bird Show on 12:00pm & 3:00pm
- Daily actives & Zoo Keeper talks (please refer to zoo schedule)
- Offer special dedicated to Asian traveller only.
How To Use :
- Upon payment made, you will receive the confirmation email of purchase with Order Number. Please kindly keep the Order Number for your reference. The E-Tickets/Vouchers will be sending to you 3 days before your departure.
- Please Print and present the E-Tickets/Voucher at the ticketing counter of the attraction or the Guide for your tours or that Hotel that you booked to stay. For products that the QR Code is provided, please download it to your smart phone for scanning at the entrance of the attraction.
- Please refer to our final notes on “How To Use” in the email together with the E-Tickets/Vouchers.
- Please correspondence with our Customer Service 1700 81 6671 or WhatsApp to +60123281900 for emergency assistance.
Product Validity : 31 Dec 2018