Taipei 101 Observatory Deck
Towering above the city like the gigantic bamboo stalk it was designed to resemble, Taipei 101 is impossible to miss. On a clear day you can take in some of the best views in Asia and see all the way down to the Taiwan straits, as well as clear views of the mountainous spine of this beautiful island. At 508m, Taipei 101 held the title of ‘world’s tallest building’ for a number of years, and you can get to the top in a mere 37 seconds! Simply a must see attraction for anyone visiting Taiwan.
- 09:00am – 10:00pm
- For exact operation hour, updated program schedules and maintenance in progress, please refer to the official website of Taipei 101 Observatory Deck
Ticket Information :
- An Entrance ticket to access the observatory deck.
How To Use :
- Upon payment made, you will receive the confirmation email of purchase with Order Number. Please kindly keep the Order Number for your reference. The E-Tickets/Vouchers will be sending to you 3 days before your departure.
- Please Print and present the E-Tickets/Voucher at the ticketing counter of the attraction or the Guide for your tours or that Hotel that you booked to stay. For products that the QR Code is provided, please download it to your smart phone for scanning at the entrance of the attraction.
- Please refer to our final notes on “How To Use” in the email together with the E-Tickets/Vouchers.
- Please correspondence with our Customer Service 1700 81 6671 or WhatsApp to +60123281900 for emergency assistance.
Recommended Tips :
- You may also try the Fine Dining restaurant in the observatory deck, enjoy the delicious dinner with beautiful viewing in Taipei.
Product Validity : 31 Dec 2018
1 Day Pass