[Taiwan] Taipei Half Day Private Tour
” Taiwan always in my holidays list, there are so much fun, food, entertainment and great people around! Find yourself the famous fish ball noodle in Jiufen and buy your ‘muachi’ at local snack shop, the famous Shilin night market and not to miss the all the yummilious here! Variety of delicious food awaits! ”
- Daily, 5 hours, between 07:00am to 20:00pm
- Excess hours TWD 500/hour.
Suggested Routes :
- Taipei – Keelung – Chung Chen Park – Yehliu Geopark – Taipei.
- Taipei – National Palace Museum – Martyrs Shrine – Chiang Kai Shek Memorial Hall – Local Snack hunting at Yong Kang Street.
- Taipei – Bitou Cape – Nanya Rock – Yingyanghai – Jinguashi Shirne – Jiufen Old Street – Taipei.
- Taipei – Pingxi Old Street – Shihfen Old Street – Shifen Railway Station – Shifen Waterfall – Taipei 101 Mall.
- Or other routes within 5hours.
Tour Information :
- 9 Seater Van with Chinese speaking driver for 5hours.
- Maximum 6 person per van without luggage.
- Exclude all entrance fee, meals and personal expenses.
- Optional upgrade with English guide service; gratitude at TWD 100/person *pay direct to guide
How To Use :
- Upon payment made, you will receive the confirmation email of purchase with Order Number. Please kindly keep the Order Number for your reference. The E-Tickets/Vouchers will be sending to you 3 days before your departure.
- Please Print and present the E-Tickets/Voucher at the ticketing counter of the attraction or the Guide for your tours or that Hotel that you booked to stay. For products that the QR Code is provided, please download it to your smart phone for scanning at the entrance of the attraction.
- Please refer to our final notes on “How To Use” in the email together with the E-Tickets/Vouchers.
- Please correspondence with our Customer Service 1700 81 6671 or WhatsApp to +60123281900 for emergency assistance.
Product Validity : 31 Dec 2018