[Taiwan] High Speed Rail 3-Days Pass
The Taiwan High Speed Rail (THSR) connects major cities in both the North and South, meaning you can visit any top attraction even if it’s at the opposite end of the country for 3 conservative days. With this pass, you now can travel from the National Palace Museum in Taipei to Sun Moon Lake in the central region, then on to the Liuhe Night Market in Kaohsiung. Travel around Taiwan without the hassle and at a great discount!
- Operation hour and routes, updated program schedules and maintenance in progress, please refer to the official website of Taiwan High Speed Rail.
Ticket Information :
- 3days unlimited hop on hop off pass of THSR.
- Hop on hop off from any Taiwan High Speed Rail stations of Taipei, Banqiao, Taoyuan, Hsinchu, Taichung, Changhua, Yunlin, Chiayi, Tainan, Zuoying(Kaohsiung)
How To Use :
- Please Print and present the E-Tickets/Voucher at the ticketing counter of the attraction. Do retain the tickets properly.
- Please refer to our final notes on “How To Use” in the email together with the E-Tickets/Vouchers.
Recommended Tips :
- You may reserved with a seat number by presenting your passport and THSR pass at the station counter; Or you may just show your passort and THSR Pass while entry and board any THSR train with non-seat-number-reserved seat.
Product Validity : 30 Jun 2019
1 Day Pass