[Hong Kong] The Heart of Hong Kong
“The Central district on Hong Kong Island is the financial heart of the city and has been developing since the inception of the British rule in 1841. Explore the East-meets-West elements with a stroll through some of the most interesting areas, including the Old Central Police Station, Central–Mid-levels Escalator, Man Mo Temple, PMQ and Lan Kwai Fong.”
14.30 : Pick up point at Regal Hong Kong Hotel. Visit and experience the tram ride, Pottinger Street, Central Police Station, Mid-Level Escalator, Dr. Sun Yat Sen Museum, Man Mo Temple, PMQ, Lan Kwai Fong.
18.30 : Tour dismiss. Return and drop off at Lan Kwai Fong.
- Tour day on every Tuesday & Friday.
- Tour pick up at Regal Hong Kong Hotel. Please wait at the lobby 15min before tour.
- English guiding tour.
- Tour dismiss at Lan Kwai Fong and own arrangement return to hotel.
How To Use :
- After purchased, login in and downloaded the E-Ticket/Voucher 3 days before departure.
- Print and present the E-Ticket at the entrance of the attraction.
Recommended Tips :
- Here’s the details of Lan Kwai Fong, do mark down your prefer restaurant for a good meal treat or a relaxing drinking session.
Product Validity : 30 June 2017