[Japan] Tokyo Sky Hop-on and Hop-off Bus 24Hours Pass
Tokyo is one of the world’s largest and most sprawling cities, with an extensive subway system renowned for being crowded and confusing to navigate, but you can make the city much more manageable with a seat on the Sky Hop Bus. These isn’t an average bus stops but all of it is located around popular destinations. A one- or two-day pass gives you unlimited “hop-on/hop-off” access for three different routes covering Asakusa, Skytree, Ginza, Marunouchi (access to Tokyo Station and the Imperial Palace grounds), Odaiba, Roppongi and Tokyo Tower.
- Operation hour 9:30am and 06:00pm.
- For exact operation hour, updated program schedules and maintenance in progress, please refer to the official website of Japan Tokyo Sky Bus.
Ticket Information :
- 1Day pass travel for 24hours ( eg. ticket redeem on 1July 12pm, validity till 2July before 12pm ) and unlimited stops across the 3 routes.
- Asakusa-TOKYO SKYTREE® Route – Marunouchi Mitsubishi Building (transit to Odaiba AND Roppongi-Tokyo Tower routes), Ueno Station, Tokyo Skytree Station, Asakusa Hanakawado, Ueno Matsuzakaya, Akihabara, Sin-Nihombashi Station and Marunouchi Mitsubishi Building (transit to Odaiba AND Roppongi-Tokyo Tower routes)
- Odaiba route – Marunouchi Mitsubishi Building (transit to Asakusa-Tokyo Skytree AND Roppongi-Tokyo Tower routes), Tokyo Tower (transit to Roppongi-Tokyo Tower route), Fuji Television, Venus Fort (Palette town), Tokyo Bay Ariake Washington Hotel, Toyosu, Tsukiji Ginza, and Marunouchi Mitsubishi Building (transit to Asakusa-Tokyo Skytree AND Roppongi-Tokyo Tower routes)
- Roppongi-Tokyo Tower route – Marunouchi Mitsubishi Building (transit to Asakusa-Tokyo Skytree AND Odaiba routes), Hotel New Otani Tokyo, Tokyo Midtown, Roppongi Hills, Tokyo Tower (transit to Odaiba route) and Marunouchi Mitsubishi Building (transit to Asakusa-Tokyo Skytree AND Odaiba routes)
- For different bus routes schedule and timing please check here.
How To Use :
- Upon payment made, you will receive the confirmation email of purchase with Order Number. Please kindly keep the Order Number for your reference. The E-Tickets/Vouchers will be sending to you 3 days before your departure.
- Please Print and present the E-Tickets/Voucher at the ticketing counter of the attraction or the Guide for your tours or that Hotel that you booked to stay. For products that the QR Code is provided, please download it to your smart phone for scanning at the entrance of the attraction.
- Please refer to our final notes on “How To Use” in the email together with the E-Tickets/Vouchers.
- Please correspondence with our Customer Service 1700 81 6671 or WhatsApp to +60123281900 for emergency assistance.
Recommended Tips :
- Visit to the attraction via open top bus, enjoy the scenic till max!
Product Validity : 30 Nov 2018