[Japan] Tokyo Sky Tree + Sumida Aquarium
Visit to the iconic building in Tokyo – The Sky Tree, which was a television broadcasting tower, height at 634metres after the named Musashi – the old name of the large region that encompassed part of Tokyo, Saitama, and Kanagawa.
The highlight of the Tokyo Skytree with it’s two observation decks which offer spectacular views over Tokyo city. The two enclosed decks are located at heights of 350 and 450 meters respectively, making them the highest observation decks in Japan.
Don’t missed out the 4 themed tembo shuttle in 50seconds before you reach the Tembo Deck! Besides, the is an apps to be download before your visit to Tembo Deck 350 – the Tokyo Skytree Panorama Guide, you will able to locate most attractions on your own smart phone!
Visit to the Sorakara Point at height of 451.2m which acts as a kind of stage that creates an enigmatic, wonderful atmosphere just with glass and light.
- Tokyo Skytree 08:00am-22:00pm.
- Sumida Aquarium 09:00am-21:00pm
- For exact operation hour, updated program schedules and maintenance in progress, please refer to the official website,
Ticket Information :
- 1time entry to Tokyo Skytree with your choice of Tembo Deck
- 1time entry to Sumida Aquarium
- Tobu Railway limited 1Day Pass.
Tembo Decks :
How To Use :
- Upon payment made, you will receive the confirmation email of purchase with Order Number. Please kindly keep the Order Number for your reference. The E-Tickets/Vouchers will be sending to you 3 days before your departure.
- Please Print and present the E-Tickets/Voucher at the ticketing counter of the attraction or the Guide for your tours or that Hotel that you booked to stay. For products that the QR Code is provided, please download it to your smart phone for scanning at the entrance of the attraction.
- Please refer to our final notes on “How To Use” in the email together with the E-Tickets/Vouchers.
- Please correspondence with our Customer Service 1700 81 6671 or WhatsApp to +60123281900 for emergency assistance.
Product Validity : 30 Sep 2018