[Vietnam] South Island Snorkeling + Sea Walker
“Phu Quoc Island has the anticipated vacation with white sand on the beach, blue sky clean water waving onto shore. The world longest crossing sea cable car allow you to overlook marvelous scenery of Phu Quoc Island! Let’s hop in speed boat and go to explore South Island! You can swimming at the shore of Hon Mong Tay; snorkeling around Hon Gham Chi; picnic lunch at Hon May Rut. Get your helmet on, dive into 4m down reef, experience Seawalker experience with colourful corals and marine creatures. ”
8.30am Assemble at pick up point
Visit Pearl Farm
Arrived harbor – board our boat
Experience fishing for 30 mins
Visit Hon Gam Chi and Hon Hong Tay for Snorkelling
Lunch at Hon May Rut
Visit Sao Beach
Transfer back to hotel
- Join Tour.
- Daily Departure, 2 to go
- Mandarin or English Speaking Guide
- Package include：
- Return transfer from pick up point
- Entrance tickets.
- 1 Lunch
- Package Exclude:
- Personal Expenses
How To Use :
- Upon payment made, you will receive the confirmation email of purchase with Order Number. Please kindly keep the Order Number for your reference. The E-Tickets/Vouchers will be sending to you 3 days before your departure.
- Please Print and present the E-Tickets/Voucher at the ticketing counter of the attraction or the Guide for your tours or that Hotel that you booked to stay. For products that the QR Code is provided, please download it to your smart phone for scanning at the entrance of the attraction.
- Please refer to our final notes on “How To Use” in the email together with the E-Tickets/Vouchers.
- Please correspondence with our Customer Service 1700 81 6671 or WhatsApp to +60123281900 for emergency assistance.
Product Validity : 30 November 2019
1/2 Day Tour
Driver come with Guide