[Korea] Wind Village Sheep Farm＋Fishing Fun+Rafting+ATV Adventure 风之村亲亲绵羊农村体验
“Uiyaji Wind Village is a mountain village situated on top of Daegwallyeong. At Uiyaji Wind Village, one can enjoy various types of activities such as making cheese or ice cream as well as enjoying the beautiful sight of wind-mills standing high above the frozen plain.”
06:45 Gather & pick up from Hongdae or 07:15 from Myeongdong.
09:45 Reach Wind Village for Natural Farm Experience. Sheep feeding and photography. Enjoy DIY making Soap and bring home for souvenir.
11:00 Enjoy Korean Fish Soup.
13:00 – 16:00 Experience Rafting and Fishing in the river. (fishes can cook and taste it instantly) Then, have fun with ATV ride on the road and to the river. (20mins)
16:00 Depart and return to Seoul.
19:00 Arrived at Seoul, tour dismiss at Hongdae or Myeongdong.
- Join Tour on every Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
- Tour pick up 06:45 from Hongdae or 07:15 from Myeongdong.
- Mandarin guiding tour.
- Tour dismiss at Hongdae or Myeongdong.
How To Use :
- After purchased, login in and downloaded the E-Ticket/Voucher 3 days before departure.
- Print and present the E-Ticket at the entrance of the attraction.
Recommended Tips :
Product Validity : 22 Sep 2017
1 Day Tour
Hongdae or Myeongdong